Event Schedule July 31- August 3, 2017
The following schedule subject to change.
- Optional Day
- Morning: Complimentary Golf Outing
- 7PM – 9PM: Light evening reception
- 8:30-9AM: Breakfast and Check In
- 9-9:15AM: Welcome from Chris Lien
- 9:15-10:15AM: Keynote Address: Prof. Chris Bondy
- 10:30-11:30AM: Case Study: NFocus The data Agency, Presented by Benjy Uhl, Executive Vice President
- 11:30AM-12:30PM: Lunch on Deck
- 12:30PM-2PM: Meeting Zone (1:1 Partner Meetings, BCC Software Department Staff Meet & Greet, and Peer Networking)
- 2-4:30PM: Break Out Sessions
Executive: Unsquaring the Wheel. As a business, you have two things you can control: revenue and cost. In order to be truly transformed, you must find a way to double revenue while also doubling your average profit. In a survey of service providers, just 6% were able to successfully transform themselves on their own. The Unsquaring the Wheel evaluation and process breaks down your transformation opportunity into three disciplines, each with three vectors to give you a comprehensive overview of your current status. The keynote presentation will feature an overview of the project and serve as a primer for a working session during Information Exchange where Mr. Bondy will explore each of the three segments of the wheel in more detail.
Technical: Managing Disruption. What happens when your staff begins to turnover and customers demand new and more complicated mailings? This technical track session will delve into managing these major impacts on the business. Attendees will outline the department/business’ desired outcomes. Then, with the guidance of BCC Software’s Professional Service and Product Management leadership, better understand how BCC Mail Manager can help achieve that flow, setting the stage for operational improvement.
- 4:30-6PM: Happy Hour
- 6PM: Dinner followed by shuttles
- 7:30-8AM: Breakfast and Kick-off with Chris Lien
- 8-10AM: Bridging the Gap Externally
Executive: Preparing for the Next Generation of Customers and Employees. Many managers snicker or sneer at the word “millennial” but the reality is that millennials are increasingly making up the workforce, including your customers. Building off Mr. Bondy’s Tuesday session, you will learn how to talk about the importance of personalization and multichannel marketing to millennials, and how to monetize a “total impact” campaign.
Technical: Planning for Tomorrow. In this session, we’ll examine important ways the production side of the business can streamline costs and maximize workflows. How much operational improvement can you drive with BCC Mail Manager? Find out! With highly configurable tools like expression builder and Task Manager, there are opportunities for you to free up your operation and enable future growth.
- 10:15-11:30: Navigating the USPS Landscape in the Next 12 Months. Presented by Chris Lien.
- 11:30AM-12:30PM: Lunch on Deck
- 12:30-1:30PM: Meeting Zone (1:1 Partner Meetings, BCC Software Department Meet & Greet, and Peer Networking)
- 1:30-2PM: Roadmap Preview
- 2PM-2:30PM: Closing Session & Giveaways
- 3PM-4PM: Optional BCC Software Facilities Tour
- Optional: Advanced Mail Preparation with BCC Mail Manager Hands-On Training
- A customer request! Last year’s attendees asked us to offer a more intimate, hands-on learning class for advanced BCC Mail Manager users – and we answered. This limited-seating, half-day session is a deeper dive into the functionality of BCC Software’s flagship software option, BCC Mail Manager. Learn the best ways to drive more efficiency and value from your subscription. Attendees will sit side-by-side with BCC Software product experts to review functionalities like Enhanced Merge Perge and Calculated Expressions. Attendees are encouraged to bring their questions and scenarios.
- The cost for this event is $150.
- Training class participants must attend the entire conference. Participants will be provided transportation from training center to either the airport or hotel.
- 8AM-8:30AM: Breakfast
- 8:30AM-10AM: Part 1
- 10:15AM-11:45AM: Part 2
- 12PM-1PM: Lunch
- 1PM-2PM: Part 3