Event Schedule July 31- August 3, 2017
The following schedule subject to change.
- Optional Day
- Morning: Complimentary Golf Outing
- 7PM – 9PM: Light evening reception
- 7:30-8AM: Breakfast and Check In
- 8-8:15AM: Welcome from Chris Lien
- 8:15-9AM: Keynote Address
- 9:15-11:30AM: Process Improvement: Working from the Inside Out
Executive Part 1: Is a simple conversation with your clients keeping you from additional revenue? In this interactive how-to session, we’ll help you create a market plan to increase revenue by adding additional services to your business via BCC Software’s Data Marketing Services.
Technical Part 1: How much money is lying on your shop floor? In this session, we’ll dive into the major pain points of an internal operation that can be solved by leveraging the assets you already have a BCC Software customer.
- 11:30AM-12:30PM: Lunch on Deck
- 12:30PM-2PM: Meeting Zone (1:1 Partner Meetings, BCC Software Department Staff Meet & Greet, and Peer Networking)
- 2-4PM: Sharing Internal Education: Preparing the Next Generation
Executive Part 2: Many managers snicker or sneer at the word “millennial” but the reality is that millennials are increasingly making up the workforce, especially in front line roles. Bridging the education gap about the importance and sell-ability of direct communications is even more vital to this generation of leaders that have seen the rise of digital communications. This session will focus on educating and arming millennials with accurate data about direct communications, both within our organizations but also the future buyers and client decision makers.
Technical Part 2: Millennials are on the forefront of pushing new technologies that streamline and automate processes, but they can lack the experience of a more seasoned workforce. In this session, we’ll study ways to bridge the knowledge gap of industry veterans to younger employees. From teaching and instructional methods to understanding differences in working styles, we’ll help you create a harmonious team now and for the future.
- 4:15-5PM: Navigating the Latest USPS Regulations
A critical component of your role is being a trusted source of knowledge about USPS regulatory changes, both internally and externally. BCC Software strives to educate not only our customers and industry, but help you educate your customers about changes. When armed with the most up-to-date knowledge, you can make better business decisions and find new approaches for marketing your services to the end customer. Led by Chris Lien, this session will dive into the latest postal changes — from rate changes to the Mailer Scorecard — and help you create a response action plan.
- 5-6PM: Happy Hour
- 6PM: Dinner followed by shuttles
- 7:30-8AM: Breakfast and Kick-off with Chris Lien
- 8-10AM: Bridging the Gap Externally
Executive Part 3: You sit on mountain of value to your customer. Your business goes far beyond just postcards or mailing letters. In an era of buzzwords like “Big Data,” “Personalization,” and “Multi-Channel,” don’t get left out. This session we’ll focus on how you can communicate that value back to your customers and execute the market plan built on Day 1.
Technical Part 3: Led by our Product Management team, learn in a small group setting exactly how to easily integrate service offerings and add capacity to your business’ existing workflow.
- 10:15-11:30: Customer Case Study
- 11:30AM-12:30PM: Lunch on Deck
- 12:30-1:30PM: Meeting Zone (1:1 Partner Meetings, BCC Software Department Meet & Greet, and Peer Networking)
- 1:30-2PM: Roadmap Preview
- 2PM-2:30PM: Closing Session & Giveaways
- 3PM-5PM: Optional BCC Software Facilities Tour
- Optional: Advanced Mail Preparation with BCC Mail Manager Hands-On Training
- A customer request! Last year’s attendees asked us to offer a more intimate, hands-on learning class for advanced BCC Mail Manager users – and we answered. This limited-seating, half-day session is a deeper dive into the functionality of BCC Software’s flagship software option, BCC Mail Manager. Learn the best ways to drive more efficiency and value from your subscription. Attendees will sit side-by-side with BCC Software product experts to review functionalities like Enhanced Merge Perge and Calculated Expressions. Attendees are encouraged to bring their questions and scenarios.
- The cost for this event is $150.
- Training class participants must attend the entire conference. Participants will be provided transportation from training center to either the airport or hotel.
- 8AM-8:30AM: Breakfast
- 8:30AM-10AM: Part 1
- 10:15AM-11:45AM: Part 2
- 12PM-1PM: Lunch
- 1PM-2PM: Part 3