- Serve as the first line of contact and support for BCC Software’s customers in a telephone support environment.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of BCC Software’s Windows and Linux products. Attend training as required to keep current with products, technologies, and customer service-related skills.
- Assist customers with questions, problems, or technical issues with the company’s software products.
- Consult with customers regarding postal requirements and industry products.
- Troubleshoot customer problems, recommend resolution strategies, and ensure follow-up and optimal satisfaction with BCC Software’s products and services.
- Maintain documentation of all support related information in BCC’s CRM software.
- Work in a team environment and provide intra-departmental communication to complete customers’ support requests and to enhance BCC Software’s products and services.
- Assists with the development and presentation of ELS sessions
- Serve as a customer advocate to manage customer retention through building and maintaining positive customer relationships.
- Gather information from customers to understand the needs of the customer and match those needs to a service, product or offering that adds value to the customers’ business operations.
- Provide coverage to adequately support workload demands and staff schedules to maintain optimal customer support services.
- Assist with the development of training materials, presentations and other training initiatives. In addition, provide assistance to professional services.
- Perform special projects as requested.
- Associates degree or equivalent education in a technical discipline is preferred but not required provided the candidate has demonstrated a track record of success.
- Professional or industry training in customer service and telephone skills. Experience in the mailing or printing industry is preferred.
- Must be able to effectively and clearly communicate with customers and internal staff in a call center environment. Must maintain courteous and professional manner to provide excellent customer service.
- Must be self-motivated and be able to work effectively with minimal supervision and have the ability to take a problem through resolution and beyond.
- Must demonstrate patience, good judgment, high energy and a general positive demeanor.
- Must be willing to work on a rotating schedule between the hours of 8:00 AM and 7:00 PM., M-F.
- Solid experience with Linux and all Windows operating systems. Experience with Microsoft Office, database management software, networks, and the Internet preferred.
In addition to a dynamic work environment, we offer outstanding benefits. Direct hires will have immediate benefits eligibility. Our benefits package includes:
- Three company sponsored health plans to choose from
- Dental and vision benefits
- Flexible spending accounts (FSA)
- Health reimbursement account (HRA) for those that choose a high deductible health plan
- Company paid disability and life insurance, with the option to add additional coverage
- 401k with immediate company match
- Paid time off, plus company paid holidays
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
Other perks include:
- Active social committee that plans regular company events inside and outside of the office
- Collaborative culture that embraces new ideas
- Business casual work environment
- Professional training and development opportunities
- Career paths with room for advancement
For every penny saved on postage, we may be gaining another mailing from our client.
Jill Townsend, Square One
Seen as a resource for their customers, Square One needed a solution that would allow them to provide more services quicker without increasing labor hours.
Square One started using BCC Mail Manager LE, and as they expanded, easily upgraded to BCC Mail Manager and then BCC Mail Manager Full Service—a comprehensive solution that has made a big difference for the company.
- $500,000 growth in mailing services
- 70% increase in efficiency on variable mailings
- 249% increase in efficiency for letter/envelope mailing in less than six months’ time