- Provides support by handling of sales and administrative responsibilities including reports, confidential documents, and agreements.
- Communicates with and within the sales team to gather information useful for management in research and planning.
- Processing of sales orders coming through indirect channel.
- Maintains and updates the CRM database regularly.
- Coordinates and responds to all requests of internal meetings by making appropriate arrangements
- Works with the VP of Sales and Renewal Manager to identify and execute other assignments as needed. Including but not limited to customer contract administration, customer renewal activities, and other cross department needs as they arise.
- Manages and document sales procedures and processes.
- Collaborates successfully with Sales to optimize team selling productivity.
- Manages all legal contracts including coordination of signatures and filing.
- Serves as a liaison between headquarters finance, marketing, and operations department to convey information about sales results and issues.
- Maintains Sales Sharepoint documents and updates.
- Oversees all administrative tasks associated with the sales department.
- Self-motivated, high-energy with the ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously and work well in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks at the same time
- Demonstrated ability to effectively coordinate tasks and activities with others in a productive manner
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to pay attention to details
- Minimum AAS Degree in a related field and 3-5 years equivalent experience
- Proficiency in MS Office products
- Proficiency in Database Management
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to handle or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand
This position requires up to 20% travel
BCC Software provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
The intent of this job description is to provide a representative and level of the types of duties and responsibilities that will be required of positions given this title and shall not be construed as a declaration of the total of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position. Employee may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically present in this description.