The Senior Professional Services Consultant is involved in the delivery of software integrations that leverage the address and data quality technologies employed at BCC Software. Specifically, the Senior Professional Services Consultant will be working on a team of software consultants who specialize in delivering project integrations and consulting services to a wide range of customers. This is a remote position reporting to the Director of Professional Services.
- Team with consultants and solutions engineers to implement complex address and data quality solutions within ETL applications for enterprise customers.
- Work with clients daily to obtain system requirements for software integration deliveries.
- Implementation responsibility for planning, design, coding, integration, and adherence to the requirements set forth in statement of work and/or functional specification documents.
- Adherence to the established software processes and quality standards for all software development.
- Build new systems and applications with an emphasis on quality, reusability and compliance with functional requirements.
- Modify existing code, debug problems, and integrate the work of other programmers.
- Provides timely communication to management of any quality, scheduling and scope issues related to any software development delivery.
- Responsible for utilizing tools and equipment involved in performance and testing of essential functions of software development, including unit testing tools.
- Interface with the Product Development teams, working closely with Engineers, Architects, and Management in order to stay current with the latest technologies and products deployed.
- Install and configure software solutions on-site at customers’ sites or remotely as required.
- Work in a team environment with managers and peers to resolve conflicts – both professional and personal.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering (or equivalent work experience).
- Fluency with ETL applications, RedPoint Data Management is a plus.
- Five years software development, ETL development, consulting experience, and/or related experience.
- Strong customer communication and engagement experience.
- Proficiency with C++, .NET programming, and Web Services, SQL and Data Mining.
- Able to produce efficient, clean, well-commented ETL configurations and able to explain complex technical information.
- Three to five years’ experience with software engineering processes, testing methodologies, and software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Detail oriented and able to follow written and verbal direction working with a technical team leader.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Demonstrates a high degree of personal and professional integrity.
- Experience with data quality technologies and solutions for data appends, data suppressions, and data consolidation.
- Strong understanding of accepted software industry project methodologies.
- Proficiency with networking and security technologies.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Expected Hours of Work
Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be available during the “core” work hours of Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
This position requires up to 25% travel.