Responsibilities and Duties
The key responsibilities for this role are:
- Team with consultants and solutions engineers to implement complex address and data quality solutions within ETL applications for enterprise customers.
- Work with clients daily to obtain system requirements for software integration deliveries.
- Implementation responsibility for planning, design, coding, integration, and adherence to the requirements set forth in statement of work and/or functional specification documents.
- Adherence to the established software processes and quality standards for all software development.
- Build new systems and applications with an emphasis on quality, reusability, and compliance with functional requirements.
- Modify existing code, debug problems, and integrate the work of other programmers.
- Provides timely communication to management of any quality, scheduling and scope issues related to any software development delivery.
- Responsible for utilizing tools and equipment involved in performance and testing of essential functions of software development, including unit testing tools.
- Interface with the Product Development teams, working closely with Engineers, Architects, and Management in order to stay current with the latest technologies and products deployed.
- Install and configure software solutions on-site at customers’ sites or remotely as required.
- Work in a team environment with managers and peers to resolve conflicts – both professional and personal.
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering (or equivalent work experience).
- Fluency with ETL applications, RedPoint Data Management is a plus.
- Five years software development, ETL development, consulting experience, and/or related experience.
- Strong customer communication and engagement experience.
- Proficiency with C++, .NET programming, and Web Services, SQL and Data Mining.
- Able to produce efficient, clean, well-commented ETL configurations and able to explain complex technical information.
- Three to five years’ experience with software engineering processes, testing methodologies, and software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Detail oriented and able to follow written and verbal direction working with a technical team leader.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Demonstrates a high degree of personal and professional integrity.
- Experience with data quality technologies and solutions for data appends, data suppressions, and data consolidation.
- Strong understanding of accepted software industry project methodologies.
- Proficiency with networking and security technologies.
This position requires up to 25% travel.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
In addition to a dynamic work environment, we offer outstanding benefits. Direct hires will have immediate benefits eligibility. Our benefits package includes:
- Three company sponsored health plans to choose from
- Dental and vision benefits
- Flexible spending accounts (FSA)
- Health reimbursement account (HRA) for those that choose a high deductible health plan
- Company paid disability and life insurance, with the option to add additional coverage
- 401k with immediate company match
- Paid time off, plus company paid holidays
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
Other perks include:
- Active social committee that plans regular company events inside and outside of the office
- Collaborative culture that embraces new ideas
- Business casual work environment
- Professional training and development opportunities
- Career paths with room for advancement