- Assumes responsibilities from Account Executives once a contract is signed and an account is deemed to be a strategic account.
- Manages existing assigned and new accounts, while building and maintaining relationships with key personnel.
- Responsible for achieving assigned sales quota through upselling and cross-selling opportunities into an assigned account base.
- Coordinates with other company departments (Sales Engineering, etc.) to provide proof of concept for upsell/cross-sell opportunities.
- Understands customers’ business and needs.
- Business Acumen
- Industry Expertise
- Relationship Management
- Business Advising/Planning
- Selling and Closing Skills
- Proactive and Timely Communication
- Focused Customer Advocate
- Communication Proficiency
- Results Driven
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Preferred Education – bachelor’s degree and a minimum 5-years previous experience in inside sales or an account management role dealing with software and/or technology-related products and services.
Special Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated sales acumen
- Ability to travel as required
- Demonstrated excellent verbal, written communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills with developed business savvy
- Demonstrated ability to maximize solution value to prospects and customers to drive ultimate customer satisfaction and the value of BCC Software and BCC Solutions
- Demonstrated success in a sales-related role
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as a personal computer and other equipment associated with a general office environment (copier, telephone, printer, etc.) The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to handle or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Expected Hours of Work
Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be available during the “core” work hours of Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
This position requires up to 20% travel
BCC Software provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), national origin, veteran or military status, marital status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, familial status, reproductive health decisions, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other basis protected by applicable laws and regulations. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.