Training Content Development:
- Researches, designs, and creates training content including but not limited to, training workbooks, Express Learning Sessions, webinars, e-learning, and audio/video training.
- Evaluates content, formatting, proofreading, and archiving.
- Applies principles of graphic, instructional, user-interface, and information design to create appropriate, web-based interactive training materials based on the audience needs.
- Designs interactive objects that teach concepts, procedures, or applied knowledge.
- Provides content for standard and customized training services for BCC products and services to meet internal and external customer requirements via onsite or web-based delivery.
- Continuously enhance technical instructional delivery methodology.
- Ensures the quality and consistency of course content throughout a course life cycle.
- Maintains Technical Resource page in the Customer Portal.
- Develops and implements training curriculum for internal departments.
Business Content Development
- Creates and maintains a business continuity plan (BCP) and supporting documentation, such as templates, policies, procedures, and training material.
- Works with IT/Enterprise to further develop our Disaster Recovery plan to complement our BCP.
- Works with IT/Enterprise in creating required documentation to support security-related initiatives including SOC audits and customer security assessments.
- Works with managers to create, maintain, and archive BCC policies, procedures, and business forms.
- Administrates all LMS and webinar support tools including but not limited to Adobe Connect, GoToWebinar, and Inspired eLearning.
- Researches and implements mandatory information security, harassment, and BCP training tools.
- Schedules training workshops and manage registrations using event management tools in Adobe Connect, follow up with customers as required.
- Works with Marketing to create training collateral for advertising.
- Ensures operation of training equipment by maintaining equipment integrity, equipment inventories, and evaluating new equipment and technologies.
- Performs various assignments as needed assisting management in accomplishing training objectives.
Acts as a backup for the Facilities Technician as needed. Duties to include but not limited to:
- Fills and ships Tag, TrayMate, and software orders
- Prepares training workshop products for shipping including printing and binding workbooks
- Bachelor’s Degree in Instructional Design, Technical Communications, Computer Information Systems or equivalent work experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven technical experience in documentation and software applications
- Working knowledge of Adobe Technical Communication Suite (FrameMaker, Captivate, and Acrobat) desired
- IT background preferred
- Experience in Business Continuity Planning, Cybersecurity best practices, SOC 2 compliance a plus
BCC Software provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
The intent of this job description is to provide a representative and level of the types of duties and responsibilities that will be required of positions given this title and shall not be construed as a declaration of the total of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position. Employee may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically present in this description.