BCC Software is committed to keeping your team up-to-date and knowledgeable on how to use our comprehensive software and data quality services. Don't have a lot of time for training? Register for an Express Learning Session to gain the maximum experience in minimum time.
Register for one of our live, interactive webinars below, or view previously recorded sessions here.
Anatomy of a Presort
New to BCC Mail Manager™ or the mailing industry in general? This introductory course is for you. You’ll take your first steps toward navigating the path to postal presorting that leads to increased mailing speed and efficiency, and reduced postage costs.
- Defining parameters to presort a mailing job
- Mailing terminology and abbreviations commonly used in presorts
- Labels and Reports from a presort
- Demonstrating a presort using advanced features
- Postal references
Learn how to use BCC Mail Manager’s Calculated Expressions to modify records. The most commonly used expressions are discussed and demonstrated.
- Defining Calculated Expressions and what they can do
- Creating Expressions
- Using the Expression Builder, Index Builder and Selectivity Builder
- Creating Calculated text
Learn how to utilize Data Preflight — BCC Software’s unique data proofing tool.
- Generating proof sets and inkjet files
- Creating reports to identify problems within the label design and data
- Using label and proofing templates to quickly re-create existing proofing setups between lists
Dupe Removal and Data Quality
Learn how to remove duplicate records and use encoding return codes to reduce redundant or Undeliverable as Addressed (UAA) mail. You’ll also learn strategies for dealing with address records that are not valid.
- Finding duplicates or de-duping
- Selecting valid encoded records for a mailing
- Strategies for dealing with invalid records
Enhanced Merge Purge
Get to know the basics of using this powerful option to merge records from multiple lists and purge addresses from others, resulting in one efficient file.
- What Enhanced Merge/Purge really is
- Merge schemes
- Match indexes and match codes
- The Merge/Purge wizard
Introduction to BCC Mail Manager
Learn how to prepare a mailing by utilizing BCC Mail Manager.
- Creating a layout
- Importing a list
- Encoding addresses
- Finding duplicate records
- Presorting records
- Printing postal reports and labels
- Configure settings
- Using help
Mail.dat and PostalOne!®
Learn how to use BCC Software’s Mail.dat wizard and navigate the USPS Business Customer Gateway.
- Overview of Intelligent Mail® Full Service
- Discussion and demonstration of BCC Software’s Mail.dat wizard including the PostalOne! mail.dat.
- Client to generate, validate, and transfer Mail.dat 18-1 or 19-1 jobs to the PostalOne! Test Environment for Mailers (TEM)
- Test scenarios required for PostalOne! certification
Mailing Basics 101
Designed for the customer who is new to mailing, this session reviews mailing fundamentals.
- Standard Mail® and First-Class™ Mail classes
- Mail processing categories: letter, flat, machinable parcel, and irregular parcel
- Manual preparation of presorts and postage statements
- Basic presort levels, auto carrier routes, and destination discounts
Get to know this BCC Mail Manager option that can bring powerful automation capabilities to any mailroom. You’ll learn how to record, modify, and set recurring jobs to run with little or no operator attention, enabling greater efficiency and allowing you more time to handle more jobs.
Track N Trace®
This Express Learning Session is a general overview of BCC Software’s Track N Trace feature.
- How individual mailpiece tracking can help your business
- Understanding delivery trends – the key to more economical mailing
- Essential Track N Trace functionality
- Understanding Track N Trace delivery reports and data exports
Introduction to Bulk Mailer
Simplify your mailings, increase deliverability, navigate complex postal regulations and achieve the lowest postage rates with BCC Bulk Mailer. BCC Bulk Mailer solution makes navigating the complex world of mass mailing simple.