BCC Software understands the reality that companies need to stick to strategic plans and face budgetary concerns, because our internal departments face it as well. Which is why we have some suggestions on how you can maximize your mailing dollars now and in the future.
Here are five easy ways your company can take advantage of some under-the-radar products and services that may save you time and money:
- Be Proactive, Not Reactive: Purchase large blocks of prepaid credits or purchase an annual subscription. Depending on usage, these options can equate to thousands of dollars annually.
- Offer New Services: Use our in-house presort services for Bound Printed Matter, Parcel Select, Library Mail, Media Mail, and Customized Market mail classes or take advantage of the Data Marketing Services already integrated into your BCC Mail Manager™ software. Both options allow you to expand your offerings to your customers with zero up-front costs.
- Ask for Help: Rely on our USPS® Mailpiece Design Certified Customer Support team to provide you with troubleshooting information so you can spend time focusing on your business. We are here to help you, and we want to help you. Why spend hours struggling with a problem that can be addressed in a five-minute phone call? Our Customer Support team can be reached at 800.624.5234, Monday through Friday between the hours of 8AM and 7PM EST.
- Continuing Education: Work smart by learning BCC Mail Manager tips and tricks for free through our Express Learning Series, or, for a small fee, register for one of our more in-depth Log-In Live Workshops.
- Improving System Performance: Take steps to improve your system performance internally with this tip guide authored by our Director of Professional Services, George Vaisey. Need help implementing any of these tips? Call our Support team and we will walk you through it step by step.
Our team members are happy to speak with you and find other cost savings opportunities that may be available to your company. Call us today for a free consultation, at 800.337.0442, to see how you can save money, optimize your operations and budget, and continue to grow your business.