Per an Industry Alert issued on March 22:
Did You Know ….. Beginning Monday, March 25, you no longer need to request an invitation code to access the Enterprise Payment System (EPS)?
- Customers who have already been issued invitation codes will still be able to use their code to access EPS.
- Customers who requested an invitation code from the PostalOne! Help Desk, but have not yet received it, will still be granted their requested code to access EPS.
How to Request Access – Monday, March 25:
- Via the Business Customer Gateway, the BSA selects “Get Access” on the “Enterprise Payment System” tab, which triggers a notification to the USPS to approve.
- Status will display as “Pending Help Desk.”
- Once the Help Desk approves the request, the BSA will receive an eMail notification.
- After approval, “Pending Help Desk” status will be replaced with “Go To Service.”
- Authorization will be granted within three (3) business days depending on volume.
For more information on the Enterprise Payment System (EPS), visit the EPS page on PostalPro: https://postalpro.usps.com/node/4024