You can now track inbound business reply mailpieces with Track N Trace® while utilizing the Intelligent Mail® barcode (IMb™). You can create reports showing when inbound pieces will be arriving and even estimate their value.
Use the File Uploads page of the Track N Trace® website to upload a file and begin tracking your inbound mail pieces. Our development team is feverishly working to include this upload capability within BCC Mail Manager, making Track N Trace Origin Confirm even more convenient for you.
- The IMb™ tracks each mail piece as it travels back through the mail.
- Supports four types of Business Reply Mail (BRM)
- Basic BRM
- High Volume BRM
- Basic Qualified BRM
- High Volume Qualified BRM
- Supports First-Class Mail®
- Standard reports include
- Business Reply Mail pieces that are in route.
- Business Reply Mail pieces that are lost
- Business Reply Mail pieces that are expected to be returned
- The amount of money that is in route.
- Custom reports through advanced pivot grid
- A variety of report formats can be chosen
- Credits from Destination confirm can be used with Tract N Trace Origin Confirm
For help in getting started or questions please contact the BCC Software customer support department at (800) 453-3130.