TaskMaster™ brings high-end automation to any BCC Mail Manager-equipped workflow. This option makes it easy to record individual tasks or whole jobs and set them to play back with little or no operator attention. Adding TaskMaster to your operations can transform a single-shift mailroom into a 24 x 7 operation, or turn your overloaded staff into a highly organized team ready to take on more work. With the TaskMaster option for BCC Mail Manager, your benefits include:
- Intuitive record/playback function stores individual tasks or entire jobs to run unattended
- Create, edit or run jobs outside of BCC Mail Manager’s menu-driven environment using a text editor, the built-in editor, or a third-party editor
- Job-specific variables can be prompted for allowing automation of very complex jobs, or jobs where all details are not known until the last minute
- Automate preparation of files for Data Marketing Services processing by, sending and retrieving files, processing results, and producing reports automatically
- Presort specification settings (manifest/batch presorts, and SCF/NDC/DDUs) can be saved via pre-recorded tasks and easily batch print presort documentation, saving you time and turning many print jobs into a single job
Through September 30, 2014, the TaskMaster option will be available for 30% off. To qualify for the sale price, sign up for a demo and learn how TaskMaster can fit into your daily routine. Call (800) 337-0442 or email us. A demo can be scheduled with at least a 24-hour notice.