Communicate the Right Way or Fail!
Did you miss the session Steve Luke presented at Gartner Tech Growth and Innovation Conference in early June? Don't worry! We've got you covered and we're here to spread the word.
One recent study by research firm InfoTrends found that transactional documents are opened and read by 90% of recipients.
It costs your company less to communicate with your existing customers and you can use the documents they already read and review frequently to improve communications, increase sales and improve loyalty!
Luke was determined to show attendees ways to make their existing transactional documents and data work for any company by providing customer messaging that is personalized and relevant and provides omni channel delivery with real life, specific examples of success from several industries.
Some highlights are:
- When looking for a solution to your document and communications needs, look for:
- A solution that can be used by all departments, not just marketing.
- A solution that will not require you to totally replace your existing solutions all at once.
- A solution that will work with the data you have now and augmented data that will be available in the future.
- A solution to handle all your business documents, not just customer facing documents.
They all produce mission critical communications every day and require faster performance and high availability.
Research shows transactional documents, order acknowledgements, packing slips and statements are read by 90% of recipients. Companies know that they can get continuous and ongoing business from their existing customers at a lower price if they treat them right.
- Everyone needs communication!
Use your space for good, not waste!
- Identify White Space hot spots as targets for enhanced messaging. All branding and messaging can be controlled by marketing, HR, Sales, Legal, etc. No coding or script needed! Only when the rules your team create are met, do your messages, Ads, Legal Ts & Cs etc. appear.
Some real examples of success Luke shared…
- Don't forget these features!
Omni Channel Delivery – Intelligent Pagination – Multi-national form design including local currency formatting and a single master template can be used for all languages.
Never Waste an Opportunity to Communicate!