In keeping with our promise to bring you expanded technology and personal support, we have improved BCC Post-Presort MAILdb to give you an enhanced Post-Presort solution.
BCC Post-Presort MAILdb® is a power user’s playground for editing and manipulating data contained in a Mail.dat file. However, sometimes other users need to make small edits but it’s not practical to train them on the robust MAILdb user interface.
MAILdb Quick Edit (QE) is a simple interface that allows your production floor staff to make basic edits to Mail.dat files on the fly to reflect last-minute changes in real-world mailing situations. Easily add USPS promotions and edit permits, mailpiece weight, periodicals advertising percentage, common PostalOne! fields and more to ensure accuracy and improve mail quality.
Save Time, Edit with Ease, and Make the Most of Every mailing
- Improve accuracy and mail quality
- Allow production floor staff to make basic edits to a Mail.dat file
- Print tray tags and pallet placards
- Prevent jobs being sent back to Data Processing for re-work
- Prevent undocumented pieces, nesting errors, and scorecard issues
- Control access to functionality and only expose functionality secondary users need
Are you getting the most value out of every mailing? To schedule a demonstration or complimentary workflow assessment, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 337-0442.