In keeping with our promise to bring you expanded technology and personal support, we have improved BCC Post-Presort MAILdb® to give you an enhanced Post-Presort solution.
BCC Post-Presort MAILdb is a power user’s playground for editing and manipulating data contained in a Mail.dat™ file. However, sometimes other users need to make small edits but it’s not practical to train them on the robust MAILdb user interface.
MAILdb Quick Edit (QE) is a simple interface that allows your production floor staff to make basic edits to Mail.dat files on the fly to reflect last-minute changes in real-world mailing situations. Easily add USPS® promotions and edit permits, mailpiece weight, periodicals advertising percentage, common PostalOne!® fields and more to ensure accuracy and improve mail quality.
Save Time, Edit with Ease, and Make the Most of Every mailing
- Improve accuracy and mail quality
- Allow production floor staff to make basic edits to a Mail.dat file
- Print tray tags and pallet placards
- Prevent jobs being sent back to Data Processing for re-work
- Prevent undocumented pieces, nesting errors, and scorecard issues
- Control access to functionality and only expose functionality secondary users need
Are you getting the most value out of every mailing? To schedule a demonstration or complimentary workflow assessment, contact email@example.com or call (800) 337-0442.