BCC Software is excited to announce that Rooftop-Level Geocode processing is available in BCC Mail Manager, starting in version 03.10.38.01 or higher, through the Data Services Wizard.
This great service offers:
- Exact latitude and longitude of your addresses – coordinates are at the delivery point level.
- DPV/LACS/SuiteLink® results
- Same day turnaround
- Several payment options available – Prepaid Credits, Subscription or Invoice
In order to get the most from this service, make sure to add the Z4, Latitude and Z4, Longitude fields to your list layout. Also, for further information on how the coordinates were found for each address, add the Geocode Return Code to your record layout, prior to creating the job.
Here are other ways that Rooftop-Level Geocoding can be used to improve your direct mail efforts:
- Avoid sending mail pieces to invalid prospects (ex: window replacement deals to renters at apartment communities).
- Identify where your best customers live so you can profile prospects that have similar characteristics.
- Create profiles of your best customers as to where they live or where they live in relation to a retail outlet or other services.
- Build better targeted campaigns for store openings and regional events.
- Map locations in relation to where your customer lives and where product is available.
- Identify the taxing jurisdiction or school district of your best customers.
The service is based on the combined intelligence of multiple sources for the most accurate and precise results. As part of our service, Census Tract, Block Groups, and Block Numbers are also appended. The USPS® uses information pulled from the last census and does not have the accuracy of our Rooftop Geocoding service.
BCC Software can help put your company’s direct mailing efforts on the map with our Rooftop Geocoding service.