BCC Software is always on the lookout for motivated talent to add to our team. As the leader in the continuously changing postal and data quality industry, we're seeking creative and flexible people that are ready to help shape the future. We offer competitive salaries, benefits, and opportunities for growth and advancement.
BCC Software is an established, Rochester, NY-based company with a track record of success. We power thousands of company’s outreach efforts with our innovative solutions that improve nearly 40 billion of the direct communications pieces sent in the U.S. each year.
We’re looking for passionate people to join our team and contribute to building our vision for the future of the industry. If you’re a talented professional looking for the freedom to solve the challenges of tomorrow while enjoying the security that a successful, 40-year-old company can provide, we would love to invite you over to our office for a chat.
In addition to a dynamic work environment, growth opportunities, and great culture, we offer outstanding benefits. Direct hires have immediate benefits eligibility.
Our benefits package includes:
- Three company sponsored Health Plans to choose from
- Dental and Vision benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA) for those that choose a High Deductible Health Plan
- Company paid Life and Accident Insurance, with the option to add additional coverage
- Company paid Enhanced Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability
- 401k with discretionary company match
- Paid Time Off, plus Company Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Other perks include:
- Active social committee that plans regular company events inside and outside of the office
- Collaborative culture that embraces new ideas
- Business casual work environment
- Professional training and development opportunities
- Career paths with room for advancement
Director of Finance
The Director of Finance is responsible for overseeing the financial operations and financial planning of the company.
Technical Support Specialist I
The Technical Support Specialist I is responsible for daily support functions, including accurately troubleshooting software and hardware issues and providing consulting to customers based on industry standards.