Gain better visibility into the mailstream, so you and your customers can drive better performance across business operations. Track N Trace® uses USPS® Informed Visibility® technology to provide unbeatable mailpiece intelligence and reporting.
Monitoring the progress of your outbound mailings helps you improve delivery effectiveness and timing. Monitoring your inbound mailings gives you notice of incoming Business Reply mail so you can optimize your operations and predict cash flow. Mailpiece tracking drives better mailing performance overall. Why wait? Let Track N Trace give you total visibility into your mailing effectiveness.
TNT Delivery Confirmation (Outbound Mail)
- Identify weak links in the delivery chain
- Predict mailstream patterns for future jobs
- Form real conclusions based on concrete data
TNT Origin Confirm (Inbound Mail)
- Predict cash flow with more certainty
- Plan collection efforts
- Streamline inventory management
- Improve customer experience and more
- Track return mail-in ballots to ensure guidelines are met
- Mailer can drill down to single-origin mailpiece
Track N Trace Reporting
- Schedule reports to be delivered at your convenience
- Use a variety of output formats for reporting flexibility
- Drill down for more detail into mailpiece pathways
- Offers 22 comprehensive reports that sort information by:
- Date, NDC, SCF, State, and 5 Digit Zip
- Customize reports – export data into your favorite reporting tool
- Updated USPS scan data is posted multiple times daily
Enhance predictability, accountability, and visibility of mailings
Adding outbound and inbound mail piece tracking integrates easily into any direct mailing workflow, and our customizable reporting can be run at any time or schedule. Learn more about the power of Track N Trace.
Outbound Delivery Confirmation
Track N Trace collects step-by-step delivery information from postal facilities on your outbound mailpieces’ delivery path.
Inbound Origin Confirm
Use TNT Origin Confirm to improve the predictability of inbound business reply mailpieces for your First-Class Mail™.
Check up on the mailstream progress of any job at any time. Download reports in a wide variety of formats for maximum flexibility.
Available to Customers and Non-customers
The Track N Trace service is available to any mailer via file upload, or through direct integration with our BCC Software family of products: BCC Mail Manager™, BCC Bulk Mailer®, BCC Architect, and BCC Ignite.
Become a Track N Trace reseller with a branded website that allows you to provide mail-tracking functionality directly to your customers.