Get ready for Information Exchange User Conference!
BCC Software is excited to welcome you to our Information Exchange User Conference. We understand how industry changes can affect your business, and how important it is to stay ahead of the curve. Which is why we design our annual user conference so that you walk away armed with knowledge about the state of the industry and how to use our products and services to best suit the needs of your operations.
What conference attendees can expect from Information Exchange:
- Networking with dozens of other BCC Software customers and users
- Comprehensive technical sessions to help you get the most out of your software by optimizing your entire workflow
- Insightful presentations regarding the state of the industry and how it could impact your company
- Exclusive one-on-one meetings with BCC Software’s trusted partners, whose products integrate seamlessly into our software
- An optional, hands-on training day where you can work closely with our Professional Services team to get an in-depth look at BCC Mail Manager
attends Information Exchange?
BCC Software’s most innovative and forward-thinking customers will get the most benefit from this educational event. Representatives from nearly every BCC Software department will be on hand to greet you, as well as share actionable product and industry related information you can’t get anywhere else. The event will also feature selected integration partners on site to tell you how their solutions, some of which you likely already use, integrate directly into BCC Software.
will Information Exchange cost?
The conference rate for Information Exchange is $350. After you register, you will be sent an invoice. This year, we are again offering our popular, optional third hands-on training day. The cost for this day is $150.
Hotel and travel are not included in this offer. We have reserved a block of discounted rooms at the Hilton Garden Inn Rochester (click here to access hotel registration), which will include an airport shuttle for those traveling by air and ample parking for those that may elect to drive. Complimentary ground transportation will be provided from the hotel to the event each day. Meals will be provided throughout the scheduled sessions.
should I attend?
You should attend if you’re a BCC Software customer that is looking for:
- Best practices on optimizing and automating your entire workflow from our technical team
- Insight and actionable ideas on industry changes that will impact your business from our executive team
- An opportunity to network with other users of our software and services
- Access to our upstream and downstream partners that integrate with our products
- An exclusive and unprecedented glimpse into the BCC Software product roadmap
is Information Exchange 2019?
Tuesday August 6th through Thursday August 8th, 2019, with an optional reception in the evening on Monday, August 5th.
is Information Exchange located?
The event is being hosted at the historic Brook-Lea Country Club, a private facility a few miles from BCC Software’s headquarters and just minutes from the Rochester, NY airport.
do I reserve my seat at Information Exchange?
Click below to register.