Get ready for Information Exchange User Conference in Rochester, NY!
BCC Software is excited to welcome you to Information Exchange – our annual user conference in Rochester, NY. We understand how industry changes can affect your business and how important it is to stay ahead of the curve, which is why we design each conference so attendees can walk away armed with an array of practical knowledge about our products and services to impact your operations.
If you’ve never attended Information Exchange, here’s what you can expect:
- Networking with dozens of other BCC Software customers and users
- Comprehensive technical sessions to help you get the most out of your software by optimizing your entire workflow
- Insightful presentations regarding the state of the industry and how it could impact your company
- Exclusive one-on-one meetings with BCC Software’s trusted partners, whose products integrate seamlessly into our software
- An optional, hands-on Learning Lab where you can work closely with our Professional Services team to get an in-depth look at the solutions you already use
Attended a previous Information Exchange? Here’s what’s new for 2019:
Our expanded suite of software enables you to take advantage of additional flexibility in designing or growing your organization’s workflow. We’re committed to providing you with the information you need to move your company forward; with that in mind, we’re offering in-depth looks at the functionality our new products offer, as well as the comprehensive tracks on Mail Manager that you have come to expect. Plus, we’ll be recording all tracks this year – no more wondering what you might be missing in the other sessions.
attends Information Exchange?
BCC Software’s most innovative and forward-thinking customers will get the most benefit from this educational event. Representatives from nearly every BCC Software department will be on hand to greet you, as well as share actionable product and industry related information you can’t get anywhere else. The event will also feature selected integration partners on site to tell you how their solutions, some of which you likely already use, integrate directly into BCC Software.
will Information Exchange cost?
The conference rate for Information Exchange is $350. After you register, you will be sent an invoice. Unlike previous years, the optional third day will be free for any attendee who wants to take part in it.
Please note that hotel accommodations and travel are not included in this offer. We have reserved a block of discounted rooms at the Hilton Garden Inn Rochester (click here to access hotel registration), which will include an airport shuttle for those traveling by air and ample parking for those that may elect to drive. Complimentary ground transportation will be provided from the hotel to the event each day, and meals will be provided throughout the scheduled sessions.
should I attend?
You should attend if you’re a BCC Software customer that is looking for:
- Best practices on optimizing and automating your entire workflow from our technical team
- Insight and actionable ideas on industry changes that will impact your business from our executive team
- An opportunity to network with other users of our software and services
- Access to our upstream and downstream partners that integrate with our products
- An exclusive and unprecedented glimpse into the BCC Software product roadmap
Information Exchange is not designed to be a sales pitch. We want attendees to walk away with insights that they can bring back to their organizations and implement, which is why the technical tracks are taught by BCC Software experts who work intimately with the products and customers each day. The chances are good that if you get one of our Support representatives on the phone, you’ll be able to meet them at Information Exchange.
is Information Exchange 2019?
This year Information Exchange starts on Tuesday, August 6th and runs through Wednesday, August 7th. There will be an optional reception the evening of Monday, August 5th, as well as an optional Learning Lab on Thursday, August 8th.
is Information Exchange located?
The event is being hosted in Rochester, NY at the historic Brook-Lea Country Club, a private facility a few miles from BCC Software’s headquarters and just minutes from the Rochester, NY airport.
do I reserve my seat at Information Exchange?
Click below to register.