Make your mailroom operations a priority. BCC Software offers two products, BCC TagIt Pro and the TrayMate 4, which work to enhance any tag printing job with expert solutions.
Looking for tags?
BCC TagIt Pro
Print on demand tray tags, sack tags, and pallet placards with Intelligent Mail® technology.
BCC TagIt Pro is a proven container-tag printing resource that’s flexible enough for any mailing system. TagIt Pro prints unlimited quantities of Intelligent Mail® pallet placards, tray labels, and sack tags for virtually all mail classes. Enter the appropriate ZIP Code™ data for on-demand productivity. Batch printing is a snap, too – just import data from label image, comma-delimited, or Mail.dat® files.
Windows-printer compatibility (naturally, it’s also optimized for the BCC TrayMate printers) means there’s no need to buy additional hardware. Just install BCC TagIt Pro and get back to work — with improved efficiency and productivity.
- IM® Tray Tags
- IM Sack Tags
- IM Container Labels
- Configured for all Windows-compatible printers
- Imports label image, comma-delimited, or Mail.dat files
- Supports First-Class Mail®, Periodicals, Standard Mail® and Package Services
- Intuitive interface enables easy navigation
Professional-grade thermal tag printer integrated with BCC Mail Manager.
A mailing isn’t finished until it’s out the door. Ensuring mailpieces will reach their destination on time and on budget requires mailing containers and United States Postal Service® approved tags—and perhaps most importantly, fast, consistent, and dependable tag printing.
For printer performance you can count on, trust the TrayMate™ 4 from BCC Software. Designed to the same exacting standards as BCC Software’s presorting software solutions, the commercial-quality TrayMate 4 thermal printer offers the optimal performance, speed and dependability professional mailers demand. The compact unit, ideal for any space-conscious mailroom, provides results that can make a big difference to your bottom line.
- Print professional-grade tags for all classes of mail supported by BCC Mail Manager™ including First-Class™, Periodicals, and Standard Mail® jobs
- Ethernet, USB, or serial port allows multiple printer connections, eliminating paper change hassles
- Auto-aligning tag feeder enables easy, fast setup
- Thermal technology means no replacing ribbons or ink cartridges
- Convenient print head access for easy maintenance
- Top speed: Sack or Tray tags: 144 tags/min
- Accepted stock: Fan-folded
- Body construction: Rigid painted steel
- Power supply: Internal
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 6.9” x 8.5” x 4.8”
- Weight: 8 lbs.