BRIDGING THE KNOWLEDGE GAP
BCC Software is excited to welcome you to our Information Exchange User Conference. Our theme for 2017 is “Bridge the Knowledge Gap.” Within our own organizations there are gaps in knowledge that prevent us from running an optimized business. Outside of our businesses, there’s changing perceptions about direct mail, as well as changing marketing buyers. During this year’s conference, you’ll learn:
- How to expect, manage, and grow from disruption
- Processes for evaluating your operation from both the executive and operational side to see more profitable opportunities
- Meet and exceed expectations from changing marketing buyers
- Become better equip to discuss U.S. Postal Service and other industry changes when you return to your business
The nature of the print and mail industry has undergone significant change, and the pace continues to intensify. In order to do more than just survive, you must transform your mindset and take a look at your entire business.
attends Information Exchange 2017?
BCC Software’s most innovative and forward thinking customers will get the most benefit from this educational event. Representatives from nearly every BCC Software department will be on hand to greet you, as well as share actionable product and industry related information you can’t get anywhere else. The event will also feature selected integration partners on site to tell you how their solutions, some of which you likely already use, integrate directly into BCC Software.
will the Information Exchange 2017 cost?
The conference rate Information Exchange is $350. After you register, you will be sent an invoice. Brand new to Information Exchange this year is an optional third hands-on training day. The cost for this day is $150. Please see the Schedule page for more details.
Hotel and travel are not included in this offer. We have reserved a block of discounted rooms at the Hilton Garden Inn Rochester (click here to access hotel registration), which will include an airport shuttle for those traveling by air and ample parking for those that may elect to drive. Complimentary ground transportation will be provided from the hotel to the event each day. Meals will be provided throughout the scheduled sessions.
should I attend Information Exchange 2017?
You should attend if you’re a BCC Software customer that is looking for
- best practices on optimizing and automating your entire workflow from our technical team
- insight and actionable ideas on industry changes that will impact your business from our executive team
- an opportunity to network with other users of our software and services
- access to our upstream and downstream partners that integrate with our products
- an unprecedented glimpse into the BCC Software product roadmap
is Information Exchange 2017?
August 1-3, 2017, with an optional reception in the evening on July 31st.
is Information Exchange 2017 located?
The event is being hosted at the historic Brook-Lea Country Club, a private facility a few miles from BCC Software’s headquarters and just minutes from the Rochester, NY airport.
do I reserve my seat at Information Exchange 2017?
Click below to register.