Variable mailings made simple—and affordable.
The USPS® PostalOne!® system eliminates the need for hard-copy postal forms, and the newly enhanced option for Mail.dat® functionality for BCC Mail Manager products lets you take advantage of PostalOne! like never before.
BCC Software’s option for Mail.dat functionality uses this industry-standard format to streamline USPS® Qualification Reports into ultra-compact electronic data that replace traditional hard copy documentation—postal presort-created packages and containers, and more.
Transmittable via e-mail or disk, the files provide an easy PostalOne! gateway. And the new updating function dramatically increases mailing flexibility by allowing for last-minute changes in piece weight, job status details or appointment information. BCC Mail Manager users can now submit the most up-to-date job details without having to use costly third-party Mail.dat packages.
*Mail.dat is a trademark or registered trademark of IDEAlliance
- New updating feature provides greater job-detail accuracy with no additional software packages required
- Replaces cumbersome paper USPS® reports
- Maintains consistent data file formats
- Easy connectivity to PostalOne! system
- Saves time, resources and money
- Supports First Class™, Standard Mail®, Package Services and Periodicals