Flat Rate FSP/LSP
Essential Flat Rate Move Update Performance
As USPS® Move Update regulations continue to change, mailers must be proactive to satisfy continued automation discounts. NCOALink® FSP or LSP processing is a go-to solution. Data Marketing Services (DMS) have long offered matchless Move Update tools, as well as its Flat Rate FSP and LSP service options that take Bell and Howell’s tradition of address-correction excellence an important step further.
- Flat Rate FSP provides access to BCC Software’s NCOALink® FSP processing, which updates submitted records based on 48 months of moves recorded in the USPS® Change-of-Address (COA) database.
- Flat Rate LSP delivers 18 months of COA data, plus ANKLink® processing to determine when the full 48-month service may be useful.
Both service options provide DPV®, LACSLink® and SuiteLink® processing at no additional charge. Most importantly, both perform the necessary address cleansing to ensure that your First-Class™ and Standard Mail® jobs will be eligible for the postage automation discounts they deserve—and that individual mailpieces, now properly updated, will be much more likely to reach their desired targets.
With new Move Update rules now in place, every job deserves access to the proper Move Update resources that will move them toward USPS® compliance and the most effective, economical delivery. BCC Software’s Flat Rate FSP and LSP provide that seamless address-correction protection.
- 48 months (FSP) or 18 months (LSP) of USPS® COA database depth
- SuiteLink, DPV® and LACSLink included free (ANKLink included with Flat Rate LSP)
- Typical jobs returned in five minutes or less
- No per-job minimum charges
- Dedicated Data Services Support team ready to assist you
- LSP and FSP also available as a la carte services, or by purchasing prepaid credits