Enterprise address correction software from BCC Software continues to get better with every release.
As we on-board more and more customers, we’re receiving feedback about how Datavolve is used in real world instances. We’re continuing to make adjustments to support the enterprise data stewards and high complexity mailing environments that choose Datavolve as a solution to their address hygiene needs. Here are some of the changes we have made to improve how Datavolve functions with real life data in real business environments.
- Improved parsing functions to work with multi-line data and resolve to a correct, deliverable address
- Improved matching on address records with Unique ZIP codes to handle more situations gracefully
- Improved how Datavolve recognizes and matches records with many punctuation variations
- New Certification for the USPS ANKLink product for use with NCOALink
- Reporting improvements to return more accurate and actionable information about the databases run through Datavolve
- Additional flexibility in how the Datavolve application is called, specific to the path of required Datavolve files – making the installation more robust and able to tolerate more complex customer configurations.
If you are currently using Datavolve and have questions about these new features, please contact support at email@example.com or call 866-327-1564. If you’d like to learn more and talk with a representative to see if Datavolve is a solution for your business, contact us at 800-337-0442 or firstname.lastname@example.org.